If you need the Mitsubishi Outlander Tow, Advanced Towbars has the right option for you. We bring you premium Tow Bars for Outlander for an unmatched performance. The Mitsubishi Outlander Tow Capacity is unparalleled and yet you will discover Mitsubishi Outlander Tow Bar Price that offer great value for money. The Mitsubishi Outlander Tow Bar Cost here is reasonable, and we also provide installation services. Whether you are looking for the ZH Outlander Tow Bar or the ZJ Outlander Tow Bar we have it here. Connect with us to find out more about the Mitsubishi Outlander Tow Bar.
Mitsubishi Outlander Tow Bar Installation
Are you looking for reliable Mitsubishi Outlander Tow Bar Fitting?
Designed as a type of hybrid SUV, the Mitsubishi Outlander outdoes the competition on several levels. For starters, it’s a perfect towing vehicle. Did you know Outlander Tow gear offers some of the other strongest towing capacity available in the current market?
That is, the Mitsubishi Outlander can tow (depending on the model and other specs,) a capacity which starts at 1200kg. The more recent Outlander Tow Bar 2019 model has a starting capacity of 1500kg. This should ideally be more than enough power for your next load. Our friendly team are happy to answer any questions you may have about calculating specific loading needs to set up your Outlander Tow Bar Kit. Just pick up the phone or drop us a line. If you would like to find out more about the Tow Capacity of Mitsubishi Outlander, connect with us.
Tow Bar Mitsubishi Outlander
We can’t wait to hear from you and get you moving! Getting a Tow Bar for Mitsubishi Outlanders has never been this easy. We can also help you work out everything you need to know for Mitsubishi Outlander Tow Bar Installation because our team of trained professionals have been there and done that many, many times! We can also answer any queries you may have about Mitsubishi Outlander Tow Ball Weight or Tow Hitch for Mitsubishi Outlander.
We love what we do and we are passionate about getting your towing needs sorted so you can get back to business.
Good to Know:
- Basically, by definition, a tow bar is an accessor or device that can connect to an existing vehicle (and/or a caravan, trailer, or other van, such as a horse-float, et al.)
- Tow bars are designed for flat towing. You can be assured of safety when you speak with our team of Tow Bar Installation Mitsubishi Outlander experts too because we bring so much experience to the table!
- The tow bar is technically an accessory or segment. It’s designed so it can join on to a vehicle’s chassis (which as you may know is the actual structure or frame inside a vehicle.)
- Tow bars work by using what’s known as a “coupling system” (which is typically a tow ball design) and this securely joins your vehicle to your caravan, trailer, or other item to be towed.
- Typically, tow bars include a shank, pivoting arms, plus attachment tabs. These serve to join the front vehicle with the one behind.
- In mechanics’ terminology, the towed vehicle is referred to as the “dinghy.”
Mitsubishi Outlander Tow Bar Kit
Genuine Mitsubishi Outlander Towbar kit – 1600kg/2000kg (for Petrol or Diesel) – Suits ZK, ZL Outlander.
We’ve taken the guesswork out of getting organized with this tow bar package. This is what you can expect in Outlander Tow Bar Kit:
- A state-of-the-art Towbar
- High Quality Tow Bar Tongue Accessory
- Wiring- Harness and 7-pin flat plug (with the ball & cover sold separately).
You might like to also add, as an optional accessory, a 50mm Tow Ball and Chrome Tow Ball Cover are also available separately to accompany the tow bar set. We’re excited to get you ready for the perfect Mitsubishi Outlander Tow Hitch experience!